Contact Us: Jobs/Internships
AKPD’s Chicago office has an immediate opening for a full-time Staff Assistant.
Responsibilities may include:
- Handling reception duties including but not limited to: answering phones, checking voicemail, greeting guests, processing mail and packages
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining office equipment and space
- Maintaining internal calendars and contacts
- Intermittent projects and research
An ideal candidate would have:
- Superior time management, planning and troubleshooting skills
- Able to anticipate and prevent problems
- Able to prioritize, work independently and follow through on projects
- Superior organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines required
- Ability to work effectively with internal staff and outside vendors
- Strong, flexible team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Desire to work on projects throughout the company
Reception and campaign experience preferred.
To apply, please fill out the following forms.
No phone calls please.
(all fields are required)